Things I have actually started, and not finished, that I do want to finish. In no particular order:
- Poem a Day, Vol. 1 (No, this isn’t a daily read)
- Lord, Please Meet me in the Laundry Room
Raising Musical Kids(library book over-due) replacing with an Honor-Based Parenting book
- Anil’s Ghost (not exactly my style but giving it a try because *highly* recommended by avid-reader SIL)
- The Power of a Praying Wife (I like the idea, but I’m finding the book a slog.)
- The Prayer that Changes Everything (technically only barely started, but enough to count for the moment.)
- Becoming a Writer
- Parents’ Guide to the Spiritual Growth of Children
- The Prince of the Pond
- Stein on Writing
I have others that I’ve heard about and I want to read, or have on my Amazon Wish List, or are just sitting on my shelf waiting for that fatal first chapter to lock them in or get the thrown-out (like I did with The Amulet of Samarkand, though that did take more than one chapter to make me throw it out.)
Start nothing new.
Read nothing not on this list.
Read Bible before starting that day’s other readings.
Interesting how all this fell out:
- Three novels (light, medium, and dark)
- Three Parenting (again, different foci)
- Three could be labeled spiritual growth (including Orthodoxy here)
- Three on/about writing (If I put the poetry here, which I do.)