Ah me. It’s that time of year again.
The end of another year of blogging and my chance to introduce myself and my writing to a boatload of lovely new readers (Hi, how are you? Are you coming to the party?).
For you new folks: I write prolifically, but on very little of anything that could be called a schedule.
Probably the best way to keep track of posting is through some kind of feed-reader, but I adore comments, so please click through and share your mind.
This was the best way I’ve yet come up with to show the insane lack of focus in my lovely essays. :P I hope some titles intrigue you enough to check them out and the content interests you in coming back.
February 2007 to June 2007
- Callings and Being: a patchwork of thoughts.
- Practice as Service: Blogging isn’t a waste of my time.
- A plea to leave the stories alone: One of my first “commentary” pieces, about leaving folk and fairy tales intact.
- Revisiting Poems: I frequently find peace in discovering someone else’s words to say exactly what I’m feeling.
- The Beauty of Provision– one pearl from a necklace describes my last morning with my precious grandmother.
- Kids and Questions: how I deal with the never-ending flow.
- Good Tea: drawing analogies that sit in front of me.
- What does complete Dependence really look like?
- Carpe Diem… Patiently
- E.A. (Explainers Anonymous): one of my biggest challenges.
- A healthy look at Humility
- A Story of my Love. Sort-of.
- Stories and their Poems
- Cute kid-story
- Cute “couple” story