Concluding yesterday’s look at the variety I’ve covered in the last year.
Why I Do What I Do: the best summary I’ve created so far.
July 2007 to February 2008
- What to do… when you can’t do everything you love.
- Work is Not Abuse: a case-study in changing story-tellings to emphasize what’s important to you.
- We’re all Psych-cases– or at least Sinners
- Not for kids? Defending the use of fairy tales.
- Let them be Warriors: seeking stories of strong men.
- “Oh Lord help me forgive those who sin differently than I do.”
- My Most-Influential novels: there are four. Not that I wrote.
- An Alternative to Reversing Sterilization
- Parental Involvement: there is a double-standard
- Um, About that “Early-Rising” thing…
- Why is “Sheltering” a Bad Word?
- Fears about the ANWR herd are a joke (with Pix)