Three days left to get everything done. Here’s how the math works out:
- Finished through Chapter 10
- 349 pages to go
- Plus 9 scenes to either write or revise (or explain away as unnecessary once I get there).
- That’s over 100 pages/day plus three fresh scenes a day. No play time here.
I’ve stopped worrying about word-count, and I think it’s helped.
I also was able to cut my Inn chapters from four, to two. Which makes me feel better. I’ve never been comfortable with how long that series of exchanges takes.
Have addressed two main questions already:
- how is Rickard connected, and
- where did Linnea’s baby come from.
Very reasonable progress.