Went with the kids to VBS this morning and met a young photographer. So fun. Great conversation that reminded me so many reasons why I love photography.
Makes me want to dive back in…
Think I’ll test the waters by bringing my camera tomorrow.
- And last night I finished prepping part 5 of Lindorm for test readers (started part 6 and confirmed I have 12 parts total)
- Confirmed (with a sort of digital handshake) that I’ll be buying the Californian rabbits (foundation stock) from the breeder moving out of state
- finished that mondo canning project I started last Tuesday (got to remember to start smaller next time)
- Went camping overnight with just Jennifer. (Slept 8 hours in a row for the first time since I can remember)
- Ordered (!) a travel-size carbon-fiber guitar (from Ireland, and it’s back-ordered, so it’s going to be a while). So excited about that.
- Jay’s asked if that means I’m getting rid of my wooden travel-guitar, but I figure I’ve got enough kids to keep both guitars busy, so I’ll hand onto it for now.
- And I’m almost keeping my house clean– which is way-cool.
If I start knowing more picture-people in real life I’ll have to seriously figure out putting more stuff on-line. I think my favorite stuff is portraits. Definitely the detail stuff.